We are talking digitally!
When you upload your resume in the Nexus database, you register personal information that Nexus subsequently has access to in connection with our activities.
When we communicate digitally, your name, address and other personal information will often be included, so we will briefly describe what we do.
All consultants and administrative staff at Nexus Interim Management are allowed to access and process your data.
2. What kind of information?
Your consent includes the following information only:
- Your name
- Your current address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your year of birth
- Your uploaded documents (CV, other relevant documents)
3. For what purpose?
Your consent includes the following:
- Storing the above information in the Nexus candidate database for assignments as an interim manager or for permanent employment
- Searching and selecting the data for relevant assignments / positions that match my skills
- Sending you emails with information about new assignments / positions
- Phone calls regarding relevant assignments / positions that match your profile
- Sending newsletters three to four times a year with news from Nexus
4. In what ways?
Your consent includes processing on the following media:
- Emails to your email address
- Phone calls, text messages, voice messages, etc. to your mobile phone
You can send an email to email@example.com at any time and require deletion of the documents on your profile or deletion of your entire profile.